WSQ Respiratory Care in Nursing (Level 2) – 2 Days
- Duration: 2 Days
- CPD Points: ---
The WSQ Respiratory Care in Nursing (Level 2) is designed to enable the participant to function as a member of a medical/healthcare team providing support in collecting data on respiration and assist in administration of oxygen.
Available Dates In 2024:
The course is targeted at learners who intend to seek a career switch, new entrants to the healthcare industry; and industry workers who seek certification to upgrade themselves. This course aims to satisfy the healthcare industry needs of skilled workforce in the pre-hospital care sector. It prepares learners to be emergency medical technicians or ambulance medic. This course, WSQ Statement of Attainment in WSQ Respiratory Care in Nursing, aims to equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to function as a member of a medical/healthcare team in providing support to record respiration and oxygen saturation rates.
GCE 'N' Level or WpLN Level 4
For Company Sponsored Trainees
- The trainee must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore.
- The Trainee must attend 100% of the course, complete the assessment with a competent result.
- COSEM reserves the right to charge full course fee in the event that the trainee fails to achieve 75% attendance and pass the assessment, or when companies fail to submit funding application to SSG within the stipulated time.
- Other terms and conditions stated on SSG website https://www.skillsfuture.gov.sg/-/media/Amended-SFC-TPs-TCs-030517_v1.pdf
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
- Funding Information
Training will be conducted at COSEM Safety & Security Services Pte Ltd
Address: 37, Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677
Training Time: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Lunch and tea breaks will be provided.
Capacity per class: 20 participants with a minimum number of 5 required to commence each class
- Collect assessment data on respiration rate
- Assist in administration of oxygen
- Report patients’ respiration status and oxygen saturation to trained nurse
- Perform pulse oximetry monitoring
- Oral Questioning
- Role Play
- Certification Obtained: A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to successful participants.