- COSEM is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the participant's data and undertakes not to reveal any of the participant's data to any 3rd party without prior consent of the applicant.
- All course fees (Full Payment) are inclusive of 7% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Cheque payment is to be crossed and made payable to "Cosem Safety and Security Services Pte Ltd"
- Payment must be submitted to the following address at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the course:
Cosem Safety and Security Services Pte Ltd
37, Gul Avenue,
- Participant is required to select the correct type of course that he/she would like to attend and indicate the correct date of the commencement of the course. COSEM will not be responsible for any failure due to enrolling the incorrect type of course or indicating the incorrect date of the commencement.
- The course selected by the participant is subjected to confirmation. COSEM has the rights to withdraw or re-schedule the course without prior notice.
- For withdrawal of the course, a written notice must be submitted and received by COSEM 2 weeks before the commencement of the course. All requests will be subjected to approval by COSEM.
- Participant is required to fill up a Self-Declaration Form, if he/she intends to attend the following courses:
a. WSQ Respond to Fire Emergency in Buildings or
b. WSQ Respond to Fire & HazMat Emergency in Industries.
The Medical Report is to be submitted to COSEM 2 weeks before the course commencement.
- In the event that the course is cancelled, Cosem will send a notification e-mail to the participant at least 3 days before course commencement.
- Participants are required to wear T-shirt, track-pants, sport shoes, socks and company overall (if available) when they attend the course.
- WSQ-certified courses are funded by the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WDA). For more details on the funding scheme, please log on to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg.
- Participants who are assessed as competent at the end of the course can obtain their E-certificates from WDA Skills Connect.
- Delivery Policy - Once payment has been made successfully online, we will inform you of your Course Confirmation within 7 working days.
- Data Security - When you place orders or access your account information, SSL (TLS 1.0) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorised access.