Standard First Aid Course - 2 days (Standard) or 1.5 days (Refresher)
- Duration: 2 days or 1.5 days (Refresher)
- CPD Points: ---
To prepare participants with relevant knowledge and application skills in demonstrating first aid/CPR skills to apply them in their workplace.
Anyone who is interested in first aid.
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) for the National Registry of Coaches (NROC) and is valid for 2 years.
Refresher participants are required to have a valid SFA+AED certificate at the point of registration and during the course duration.
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
Lunch and tea breaks will be provided
Venue: COSEM Training Centre (37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677)
Capacity per class: 20 participants with a minimum number of 4 required to commence each class
- Principles and practice of first aid
- Management of medical emergencies
- Breathing difficulties
- Unconscious casualty
- Wounds, bleeding, and shock
- Fractures and soft tissues injuries
- Handling and transportation of the injured
- CPR & use of AED
Theory Test (MCQ)