SCDF CERT Recertification for Tier 1 P&FM Premises
- Duration: 1 Day (8.30am to 5.30pm)
- CPD Points: ---
To conduct CERT Refresher, Theory & Practical Assessments for the CERT (Company Emergency Response Team, which includes elevating their skillsets and increase their confidence to tackle on-site incidents.
CERT members who are already trained in the 3-day WSQ Response to Fire & Hazmat Emergency in Industries course.
Please click "Register Now" to be directed to our Contact Us page, to book this course.
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
- Contents of the recertification
- CERT Report and Certificates
- Other Information
The participant is required to fill-up a Self-Assessment Checklist & Fitness Declaration Form (see Form A below). This form must be submitted to COSEM 2 weeks before the course commencement date.
Please download the forms below:
- Theory Assessment (30 Multiple Choice Questions)
- Practical Assessment (Scenario based exercise with full PPE)
- Documentation audit (Please refer to Part 1 of the attached SCDF CERT Audit Checklist. To be conducted at least 1 week before the Recertification date and to discuss on the exercise scenario)
- Detection of fire hazards / non compliances and rectifications; emergency response and evacuation procedures.
- BA donning procedure; use of fire extinguisher and hosereel; operation of fire lift; rescue and hazards of P&FM / radiological.
- Theory assessment.
- Practical on Hazmat mitigation and decon techniques.
- Advanced fire-fighting scenario training and assessment.
CERT Report will be sent to premises that successfully completed the programme, within 2 weeks after the recertification. COSEM will extend a copy of the CERT Report to SCDF for their reference. All participants will be issued with an e-Certificates.
Capacity per class: Minimum of 6 pax and maximum of 15 pax per CERT Recertification.
- Venue: COSEM Training Centre 37 Gul Avenue Singapore 629677 or at the client's premises