Training Courses & Programmes
Occupational First Aid Course (OFAC)
To prepare participants with relevant knowledge and application skills in demonstrating first aid/CPR skills to apply them in their workplace.
- Principles and practice of first aid
- First-aid requirements in factories and other workplaces
- Wounds, bleeding, and shock
- Fractures and soft-tissues injuries
- Handling and transportation of the injured
- CPR & use of AED
- Breathing difficulties
- The unconscious patient
- Occupational eye injuries
- Burn injuries
- Industrial toxicology
- Safety and accident prevention
- Management of medical emergencies
Who Should Attend
Safety and Supervisory personnel in all working industries. Any individuals who have been allocated a WSH-related appointment in the organization or individuals with interest in Occupational First Aid management and procedure.
ESS Level 5 and above.
This course is accredited by the Ministry of Manpower and is valid for 2 years. Refresher participants are required to have a valid OFA + AED certificate at the point of registration and during course duration.
37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677
2 Days (Refresher)
18 participants per class
|Fee (Inc. 7% GST)||
S$321.00 per participant
S$267.50 (Refresher )
|For enquiry/booking||Call: (65) 6898-4171, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Terms & Conditions