Occupational First Aid
Occupational First Aid Course (OFAC)
To prepare participants with relevant knowledge and application skills in demonstrating first aid/CPR skills to apply them in their workplace.
- Principles and practice of first aid
- First-aid requirements in factories and other workplaces
- Wounds, bleeding, and shock
- Fractures and soft-tissues injuries
- Handling and transportation of the injured
- CPR & use of AED
- Breathing difficulties
- The unconscious patient
- Occupational eye injuries
- Burn injuries
- Industrial toxicology
- Safety and accident prevention
- Management of medical emergencies
Who Should Attend
Safety and Supervisory personnel in all working industries. Individuals who have been allocated a WSH-related appointment in the organization or individuals with interest in Occupational First Aid management and procedure.
ESS Level 5 and above.
This course is accredited by the Ministry of Manpower and is valid for 2 years. Refresher participants are required to have a valid OFA + AD certificate at the point of registration and during course duration.
|Venue||37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677|
2 Days (Refresher)
18 participants per class
|Fee (Inc. 7% GST)||
S$321.00 per participant
S$267.50 (Refresher )
|For enquiry/booking||Call: (65) 6898-4171, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org|
Terms & Conditions
Click here to enlarge
Absentee Payroll Funding
SSG also funds your employee’s salary while he/she is undergoing training. You may apply for absentee payroll funding at the following rates via SkillsConnect:
Table 3: Absentee Payroll Funding
Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $2,000/month3
SME and Non-SME
80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
80%of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
95% of hourly basic salary
- Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here.
- Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
- Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here. You may apply for the additional course fee funding via SkillsConnect.
For more information on Absentee Payroll Funding – click here.