WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes (IIMP)
CERT Training - WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes (IIMP) - 1 Day - 10 CPD Points awarded - 8 SDU Points awarded
To provide skills and knowledge required by the person in charge of a facility to implement the incident management processes during an emergency incident in a process facility. This course covers the approach, structure, tools, processes, communication methods that can be utilised during an emergency incident.
- Interpret incident management approach and structure to a certain scope and severity of the emergency.
- Utilise incident management areas and processes to Implement emergency response strategies.
- Utilise appropriate communication methods when managing an incident to control all internal and external resources.
- Control and maintain incident management process to access information on the status of the emergency.
Who Should Attend
Senior management staff who are appointment holder of SMC or SIC involved in the management of incidents in the company during an emergency.
For Company Sponsored
- The trainee must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore.
- The Trainee must attend 100% of the course, complete the assessment with a competent result.
- Application from the company for training grant must be submitted to SkillsConnect within 30 days from course commencement date.
- COSEM reserves the right to charge full course fee in the event that the trainee fails to achieve 75% attendance and pass the assessment, or when companies fail to submit funding application to SSG within the stipulated time.
- More information for funding, please click here.
- Other terms and conditions stated on SSG website https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/web/guest/termsandconditions
Self-sponsored Singaporeans aged 25 and above can also use their SkillsFuture Credit (S$500) from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory
Course Reference Number in Skillsconnect:
Mode of Assessment
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Practical Performance
A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to successful participants.
- No. of Training Days: 1 Day
- No. of hours: 8 hours (1 hour: Assessment, 7 hours: classroom)
Lunch and tea-breaks will be provided during the course.
CERT Training - WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes (IIMP) - 1 Day - 10 CPD Points awarded -
Click here to enlarge
Absentee Payroll Funding
SSG also funds your employee’s salary while he/she is undergoing training. You may apply for absentee payroll funding at the following rates via SkillsConnect:
Table 3: Absentee Payroll Funding
Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $2,000/month3
SME and Non-SME
80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
80%of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
95% of hourly basic salary
- Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here.
- Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
- Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here. You may apply for the additional course fee funding via SkillsConnect.
For more information on Absentee Payroll Funding – click here.