HazMat Transport Driver Course - 1 day
- Duration: 1 day
- CPD Points:
To prepare HazMat Transport Drivers with the knowledge of managing the transportation of hazardous materials and response procedures for any incident.
Company Emergency Response Team (CERT), Fire Safety Officers and other staff who are the first to respond to fire fighting and mitigation of hazardous materials emergenices in the industrial premises.
GCE 'N' Level Pass or WpLN Level 4 or equivalant.
This course is approved by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF).
Please note that that the class will be scheduled only after security clearance from SCDF is obtained.
Available Dates in 2023:
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
- Funding Information
- Lunch and tea breaks will be provided
- Venue: COSEM Training Centre
37 Gul Avenue Singapore 629677
Capacity per class: 20 participants with a minimum of 5 participants to commence each class.
- Control on the Transportation of Hazardous Materials by Road
- Carriage of Explosives by Road
- Transport of Radioactive Materials
- Transport of Biological Agents and Toxins
- Transport Emergency Response Plan (TERP)
- Basic Fire Fighting (Fire Extinguisher)
- Hazmat Transport Vehicle Tracking System
- NEA Transport Advisories
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- 5-Point Safety Checks on LPG Systems in Households
Mode of Assessment
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Practical Performance
No. of hours: 8 hours (1 hour: Assessment, 7 hours: classroom)
SSG grant is available for all Singaporeans and PRs only.