Fire Warden Course - 1 day
- Duration: 1 day
- CPD Points: 10
Fire wardens play an important role in ensuring the workplace is well prepared for evacuation of workers during an emergency such as fire. If the fire alarm is sounded during an emergency, fire wardens have to ensure safe evacuation of workers and visitors from the workplace immediately to Assembly Area (AA).
Available Dates in 2023:
Staff in premises who are assigned as fire wardens as part of the emergency response plan.
This course is approved by Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF).
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
- Lunch and Tea breaks will be provided
- Venue: COSEM Training Centre
37 Gul Avenue Singapore 629677
Capacity per class: 20 participants with a minimum of 5 participants to commence each class.
This course aims to prepare the Fire Wardens in buildings and industries to carry out their assigned tasks such as:
- To conduct evacuation of evacuees to Assembly Area
- To account for the evacuees
- To search for missing persons
- To provide appropriate assistance to evacuees during evacuation
- To be able to operate Basic Fire Fighting equipment
Mode of Assessment
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Practical Performance
No. of hours: 8 hours (1 hour: Assessment, 7 hours: classroom)