COSEM Safety & Security Services offers professional disinfection services for vehicle, commercial and residential premises. Whether you operate a business on a vessel, in a hotel, a childcare centre, an office or a retail shop, you can opt for comprehensive disinfection services that will protect your premises up to 180 days.
Types of disinfection services:
- Preventive Disinfection
- Thorough Disinfection of Affected Premises
- Post-Disinfection Reassurance
Having conducted more than 150 successful disinfection operations since the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020, you can be assured that COSEM Safety & Security Services uses an exclusive and comprehensive disinfection process to ensure the cleanliness and safety of your premises. We are the leading disinfection experts that you can trust. Our professional disinfection specialists are properly trained and have been entrusted repeatedly by both public and private sectors to provide professional and successful disinfection services to them.
We offer preventive disinfection services that can be one-off, bi-weekly, weekly or monthly as part of ensuring a clean and safe workplace or living environment.
Our exclusive and comprehensive disinfection process is carefully designed and involves the use of approved disinfectants in accordance with NEA guidelines.
Stage 1: Pre-Clean Up & Manual Wipe Down – Includes removing surface contaminants and general disinfection.
Stage 2: Disinfection & Anti-Microbial Coating – Includes rapid removal of viruses and bacteria as well as application of anti-microbial coating.
Stage 3: Treatment & Floor Disinfection – Includes the disinfection of the floor using a Hospital Grade germicidal disinfectant.
Stage 4: Aeration & Deodorisation – Includes the application of a heavy-duty germicidal odour mask with strong disinfectant properties.
Thorough Disinfection of Affected Premises
In the event that your vehicle, workplace or residential home has been contaminated with the COVID-19 virus, we can also assist you through our thorough disinfection services.
We have carefully designed an exclusive and comprehensive 5-stage disinfection process which involves the use of SteraMist – an EPA-registered solution approved for decontamination use in multiple biohazard settings. Most importantly, SteraMist does not use toxic chemicals that are highly corrosive and hazardous, making it safe for both our specialists and your employees when they return to the workplace.
- Stage 1: Pre-Clean Up & Room Prep – Includes the use of SteraMist on the indoor environment and linen materials.
- Stage 2: SteraMist Operations & Manual Wipe Down – Includes manual wipe down and use of SteraMist on high contact areas.
- Stage 3: Anti-Microbial Coating, Aeration & Deodorisation – Includes effective contact-killing on surfaces and application of heavy-duty germicidal odour mask with strong disinfectant properties.
- Stage 4: Treatment & Floor Disinfection – Includes the disinfection of the floor using a Hospital Grade germicidal disinfectant and performing on-site biohazard waste treatment if required.
- Stage 5: Monitoring – Includes the conduct of COVID-19 surface swab sampling on 2 random locations in affected areas and evaluating the efficacy of disinfection operations.
Post-disinfection, we can assist you in providing on-site COVID-19 surface swab sampling. Samples are sent to approved test labs.
Benefits of sampling:
- Verify the presence of the COVID-19 within 24 hours;
- Ensure the effectiveness of disinfection/cleaning operations; and
- Reassure employees by ensuring a clean and safe working environment to return to.