Training Courses & Programmes
Emergency Medical Technician Course (EMTC)
The course aims to equip the Emergency Medical Technician with relevant knowledge and skills for emergency situations. It focuses on the development of clinical skills that will increase their confidence and enable them to handle critical situations properly.
- Use basic terminologies of human anatomy and physiology and understand the basic physiological symptoms in human body
- State the purpose and perform Patient Assessment Model (PAM)
- Perform emergency care as an EMT for traumatic and medical emergencies
- Apply the knowledge and skills required to handle critical situations
Who Should Attend
The course is targeted at learners who intend to seek a career switch, new entrants to the healthcare industry; and industry workers who seek certification. This course aims to satisfy the healthcare industry needs of skilled workforce in the pre-hospital care sector. It prepares learners to be Emergency Medical Technician or Ambulance Medic.
- 1 GCE ‘N’ Level Pass or Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4
- Valid BCLS and AED certification
This course is endorsed by the National Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Training Committee (NPTC) and the certificate is valid for 2 years. e2i funding is available.
Lunch and Tea-breaks will be provided.
|Venue||COSEM Training Centre
37 Gul Avenue Singapore 629677
|Dates||22 Feb 2021 to 31 Mar 2021, 17 May - 24 June 2021, 23 Aug - 29 Sep 2021 and 15 Nov - 22 Dec 2021|
|Capacity||16 participants per class|
|Fee (EXCLUDE 7%GST)||S$6200.00 per participant|
|For enquiry/booking||Call: (65) 6898-4171, Email: email@example.com|