Donning and Doffing of PPE (DDPPE) Course - 3 hours
- Duration: 3 hours
- CPD Points:
To provide skills and knowledge required to wear and remove medical PPE safely to ensure proper protection from COVID-19.
Anyone attending to COVID-19 confirmed cases or persons considered high risk (i.e. persons issued with Quarantine Order, persons going for swab test, etc.)
Please click "Register Now" to be directed to our Contact Us page, to book this course.
- Be Advised
Venue: COSEM Training Centre
37 Gul Avenue Singapore 629677
- Capacity per class: Maximum capacity of 20 participants with a minimum of 5 participants required to commence each class
- Class runs daily
- A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to successful participants.
- Participants who wish to have mask fitting performed for them may express their interest before coming to the session. They should bring along the types of masks that they are currently using for the Mask Fit Test. Cost for the additional Mask Fit Test is an additional S$30. Please let us know if you have other special requests.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and when to use it
- Steps in putting on and taking off PPE
- What to take note when putting on and taking off PPE
- What to do with the used PPE