Training Courses & Programmes
CPR & AED Training - 4 hrs (Standard) / 3 hrs (Refresher)
Participants will be competent in performing CPR and use of AED.
- Anatomy and function of the heart and lungs
- Risk factors for heart disease
- Other causes of sudden death
- Chain of survival
- The importance of early CPR
- Steps in one rescuer CPR
- The importance of early defibrillation
- Use of AED
- Preparation for use of AED
- Placement of defibrillation pads
- Steps in defibrillation
- Post incident procedures
Who Should Attend
First aider, healthcare provider and rescuer who are required to apply CPR and operate AED.
This course is accredited by the National Resuscitation Council and is valid for 2 years.
COSEM Training Centre Choice of location: Location 1: 37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677 Location 2: 33 Ubi Avenue 3, Vertex #06-55, Singapore 408868
|Duration||4 hrs (Standard) 3 hrs (Refresher)|
|Fee (Inc. 7% GST)||
S$117.70 per pax (Standard) S$101.65 per pax (Refresher)
|For enquiry/booking||Call: (65) 6898-4171, Email: email@example.com|