CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire Incident in Workplace - 1 Day
- Duration: 1 day
- CPD Points: 10
To prepare Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) members with the knowledge and be equipped with the application skills and knowledge required to effectively respond to fire incidents in workplace.
10 CPD Points awarded
Available Dates in 2022:
CERT, Fire Safety Officers and staff who are the first to respond to fire incidents in workplace.
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
- Funding Information
- Other Information
The participant is required to fill-up a Self-Assessment Checklist and Fitness Declaration Form (see Form A below), if he/she intends to attend the 1-day, 2-day, 3-day CERT course or CERT Refresher. This form must be submitted to COSEM 2 weeks before the course commencement date.
Please download the forms below:
Lunch and tea breaks will be provided.
Capacity per class: 20 participants with a minimum number of 5 required to commence each class
- Legislation & Regulations of Fire Safety and Protection (Comprehension)
- Overview of Emergency Response Plan (Comprehension)
- Overview of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) (Knowledge)
- Potential fire hazard scenarios and injury (Comprehension)
- Fire Situation Assessment (Comprehension)
- Types and usage of Fire Protection System (Comprehension)
- Fire Extinguishing (Comprehension)
- Hand over the incident and provide Operational Assistance to the appropriate body (Application)
Mode of Assessment
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Practical Performance
A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to successful participants.
No. of hours: 8.5 hours (1 hour: Assessment, 7.5 hours: classroom)
SSG grant is available for all Singaporeans and PRs only.
Training conducted at COSEM (Address: 37, Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677)