CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire Emergency in Buildings - 2 Days
- Duration: 2 days
- CPD Points: 20
To prepare Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) members with the knowledge and application skills to function as a member of an emergency response team in order to implement emergency response skills during an emergency incident in buildings.
20 CPD Points awarded
Available Dates in 2023:
CERT, Fire Safety Officers and staff who are the first to respond to fire emergencies in the Buildings
GCE 'N' Level Pass or WpLN Level 4 or equivalent.
- Be Advised
- Mode Of Assessment
- Funding Information
Training will be conducted at COSEM Safety & Security Services Pte Ltd
Address: 37, Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677
Training Time: 8.30am to 6.00pm
Lunch and 2 refreshment (morning & afternoon) will be provided.
Capacity per class: 20 participants with a minimum number of 5 required to commence each class
Please download and complete the forms below:
Completed forms to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before course commencement.
- Legislations & regulations of fire safety and protection
- Overview of Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Types of premises are affected and will be required to form CERT
- Causes of fire and potential fire hazard scenarios and Injury
- Different type of fire safety and protection systems
- Categories and purpose of Breathing Apparatus
- Components of Breathing Apparatus and usage of Breathing Apparatus
- Factors influencing consumption rate of Breathing Apparatus
- Breathing Apparatus components guidelines and entrapment procedures
- High rise fighting problems and fire fighting operations
- Fire safety common first aid equipment and Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Rescue and evacuation techniques
- Fire fighting equipment
- Protocols of handing over incidents
Mode of Assessment
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Practical Performance
A Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded to successful participants.
No. of hours: 16 hours (2 hours: Assessment, 14 hours: classroom)
SSG grant is available for all Singaporeans and PRs only.