Training Courses & Programmes
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) & AED Training - 1 Day (Standard) / 1/2 Day (Refresher)
Participants will be competent in performing basic cardiac life support.
- Anatomy and function of the heart and lungs
- Risk factors for heart disease
- Other causes of sudden death
- Chain of survival
- The importance of early CPR
- Steps in adult CPR
- Steps in relieving choking in an adult
- Steps in infant CPR
- Steps in relieving choking in an infant
- The importance of early defibrillation
- Use of AED
- Preparation for use of AED
- Placement of defibrillation pads
- Steps in defibrillation
- Post-incident procedures
Who Should Attend
First aider, healthcare provider and rescuer who are required to perform basic cardiac life support and operate AED.
This course is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) and is valid for 2 years. Refresher participants are required to have a valid BCLS+AED certificate at the point of registration and during course duration.
COSEM Training Centre Choice of location: Location 1: 37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677 Location 2: 33 Ubi Avenue 3, Vertex #06-55, Singapore 408868
or can also be conducted at client's premises.
|Duration||1 Day (Standard)
1/2 Day (Refresher)
|Fee (Inc. 7% GST)||
S$128.40 per pax (Standard) S$107.00 per pax (Refresher)
|For enquiry/booking||Call: (65) 6898-4171, Email: email@example.com|
Terms & Conditions