Training Courses & Programmes
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Training - 1 Day (Standard) / 1/2 Day (Refresher)
Participants will be competent in performing basic cardiac life support.
- Anatomy and function of the heart and lungs
- Risk factors for heart disease
- Other causes of sudden death
- Chain of survival
- The importance of early CPR
- Steps in adult CPR
- Steps in relieving choking in an adult
- Steps in infant CPR
- Steps in relieving choking in an infant
Who Should Attend
First aider, healthcare provider and rescuer who are required to perform basic cardiac life support.
This course is accredited by the National Resuscitation Council and is valid for 2 years.
COSEM Training Centre Choice of location: Location 1: 37 Gul Avenue, Singapore 629677 Location 2: 33 Ubi Avenue 3, Vertex #06-55, Singapore 408868
|Duration||1 Day (Standard)
1/2 Day (Refresher)
|Fee (Inc. 7% GST)||
S$128.40 per pax (Standard) S$107.00 per pax (Refresher)
|For enquiry/booking||Call: (65) 6898-4171, Email: email@example.com|
Terms & Conditions