- EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGIES
As the leading training provider for emergency response services, COSEM Safety & Security Services offers fire safety and medical courses, led by former SCDF professionals who dedicate their time in imparting their professional emergency response knowledge and skills.
COSEM Safety & Security Services leverages the experience and expertise of serving and former SCDF personnel to offer comprehensive consultancy services. We also tap on highly qualified SCDF personnel who have served the SCDF in key management positions and are instrumental in strategising, developing and managing key Civil Defence Systems.
COSEM Safety & Security Services offers an array of firefighting, HazMat control and disinfection services. We utilise state-of-the-art equipment that meets your industry standards and specifications. These specialised services are performed by highly skilled and experienced former SCDF personnel.
PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGIES
COSEM Safety & Security Services offers a wide range of products with a focus on Firefighting, Rescue and Medical equipment. We are also the key authorised distributor for leading Firefighting, Rescue & Medical products from all over the world and we work closely with our principals to conduct Research and Development to provide turnkey solutions to our clients.
Training Courses - Eligible for Funding
- CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire Incident in Workplace - 1 Day
- CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire Emergency in Buildings - 2 Days
- CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire & HazMat Emergency in Industries - 3 Days
- HazMat Transport Driver Course (HTDC) - 1 Day
- CERT Training - WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes - 1 Day
- CERT First Aid Course - 1 Day
- Occupational First Aid Course - 3 Days
- WSQ Management of Pre-hospital Emergency Care - 5 Days
- WSQ Providing Ambulatory Care Service Support - 2.5 Days
Other Training Courses
- Breathing Apparatus Course - 4 Hours
- CPR & AED Training - 4 Hours (Standard) or 3 Hours (Refresher)
- Fire Warden Course - 1 Day
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) & AED Training - 1 Day (Standard) or 0.5 Days (Refresher)
- Integrated Company Security & Safety Officer (CSSO) Course - 2 Days
- Basic First Aid Course - 1 Day
- CERT Refresher Training Course - 1 Day (Tier 1) or 4 hours (Tiers 2 & 3)
CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire & HazMat Emergency in Industries - 3 Days
To prepare Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) members with the knowledge and skills to handle fire hazards (identify hazards and prevent fires from occurring) and mitigate outbreak of fire and HazMat incidents in the plant.
Emergency Medical Technician Course
The EMT course is an intensive 5.5-week course, designed to help participants develop their clinical skills to boost their confidence and enable them to properly handle medical emergencies.
This course is also available for e2i funding.