Who We Are
COSEM Safety & Security Services Pte Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Co-operative of Singapore Civil Defence Force Employees Ltd (COSEM). It is managed and staffed by experienced ex-employees of the Singapore Civil Defence Force and other professionals.Learn More
Our Products & Services
Organisations and government agencies seeking advice on fire safety and civil defence matters can rest assured in the quality, depth and currency of the consultancy services offered by our well-trained professionals in COSEM.Learn More
Funded Training Courses
- CERT Training - WSQ Implement Incident Management Processes (IIMP)
- CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire Incident in Workplace (1 Day)
- CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire Emergency in Buildings (2 Day)
- CERT Training - WSQ Respond to Fire & HazMat Emergency in Industries (3 Days)
- Occupational First Aid Course (OFAC) - 3 Days / 2 Days (Refresher)
- Emergency Medical Technician Course (EMTC) - 5.5 Weeks
- Integrated Company Security and Safety Officer Course (CSSO)
Training Courses & Programmes
- Fire Watchman - 4 Hours
- Donning and Doffing of PPE
- Fire Warden Course - 1 Day
- HazMat Transport Driver Course (HTDC) - 1 Day
- Basic Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Training - OPITO Approved Standard - 4 hrs
- CERT Refresher Training - 4 hrs.
- CERT First-Aider Course - 1 Day
- CPR / AED Course - 4 hrs / 3 hrs.
- BCLS & AED Training - 1 Day / 1/2 Day.
- Basic First Aid Course (BFAC) - 1 Day
- Standard First Aid Course (SFAC) - 2 Days / 1.5 Days (Refresher)